Gold Supporter
Jul 8, 2014
Lodi Ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We are about to start a new in ground pool build. I have had an Intex pool for quite a few years. We have space limitations in the backyard and have a PUE for raised power lines over our fence. We are trying to get to a 12-foot-wide pool but that would leave 4 1/2 feet from pool edge to house edge for a walkway.. I have to use the walkway between the pool and house for things like a baseball pitching machine, lawn mower for the front yard etc ... Any thoughts on the space being too tight?

Definitely a nice size walkway but that’s it-my pool was originally set 9ft from my house and it felt REALLY close
And I had them move it out several more feet. I also have a lot of space to work with, it doesn’t look like you have much wiggle room-I wouldn’t want the trade off to be pool size though I am not sure really what your other options are

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.