New Pentair Legend - Won't clean anymore

Joshlee1973

Mar 28, 2022
Anderson, SC
Hello all. Need some help of course. Brand hammer new Pentair Legend Kreepy Krauly. The thing was keeping the pool cleaner than I have ever seen it for about the last 2 months.

Then I noticed the other day that the bottom of the pool is really dirty. So I pulled it out and did the usual checks: bag is closed, plenty of water pressure, cleared the metal wall screen, water spraying from the tail and through the body jets. Still will not clean the bottom. So I did a back flush - same thing.

I am totally perplexed. The tail does not sweep like it did when I got it and it just runs over the leaves and does not suck them up. No idea what to do next.

Please help.

Hello all. Need some help of course. Brand hammer new Pentair Legend Kreepy Krauly. The thing was keeping the pool cleaner than I have ever seen it for about the last 2 months.

Then I noticed the other day that the bottom of the pool is really dirty. So I pulled it out and did the usual checks: bag is closed, plenty of water pressure, cleared the metal wall screen, water spraying from the tail and through the body jets. Still will not clean the bottom. So I did a back flush - same thing.

I am totally perplexed. The tail does not sweep like it did when I got it and it just runs over the leaves and does not suck them up. No idea what to do next.

Please help.
Sorry you haven't received an answer. I would either return it for refund, or warranty claim it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.