New owner build (adding spa)

Summerdays

Sep 7, 2023
Redding CA
Hi all, if this is in the wrong forum please move it over, not sure where to post :)
I am putting an offer in a home that currently has a beautiful free form pool. I would like to add an infinity 360 degree spa to it (so the water pours over all the edges on all sides.
Last year I hired a PB to put in my gunite pool and spa and it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Everything was just terrible from begininning to end. So this time, I am doing things much different.
First off, can I ask what design software would you suggest I purchase to start designing what I am looking for? From there I can get drawings done from an architect to submit to the county, then would you suggest hiring the plumber, gunite, tile, then plaster company? I would manage the subs myself.
Again, I think I have a little PTSD from my last build.....Thank you!

Well this one will be different. Could be fun though.

My first thought is how are you going to add an infinity spa? Can you show us a pic of the pool and draw where you are thinking of putting the spa?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.