New Member, First Build...What have we gotten into?

Maybe also a Happy Thanksgiving for us at Plano here.... pb told me that they want to have water by the next weekend! Not really hopeful though..... Since we are kind on the silent war with them. Anyhow, excited for you to get done sooner than us Herr!

I'll take - codswallop that the PB feeds you to keep you compliant for $500 please, Alex....

What is an email from a PB giving you a schedule.

That being said - I'm keeping everything crossed that there is truth to this schedule. Because there is nothing better to do when you are stuffed silly with Thanksgiving turkey, than to go out and brush your pool vigorously. The ability to do it and still retain some of your dinner is what separates the men from the boys...:p

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.
boy, we should all have some really cool stuff heading our way!
keep the faith, it will happen. better to take your time and do it right than rush into something you will never be able to enjoy.
were all pulling for you.

Eva, that reminds me, I asked my pb how often I should brush the pool and he said no need.

really?????
then again when I asked him about the valves and which direction they should be in to be open or closed he said, uhh, you got me.

cheers

I show it's sunny here tomorrow. Just cold! That's the excuse I got from the pb, that it was too cold to put down the deck sealant. That may be true but there are still 15 things that can be done that have no weather requirement!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.