New Liner Install

Toomchfun

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 28, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I'll be installing a new liner later today. I plan to start about 2:00 pm. Is it ok to fill overnight. Here in Texas temps will be in the mid 90's for the high and mid 70's at night.
This is the first time I've replaced the liner, is there anything I should be concerned about with this replacement?

I ran my water overnight but there was a shop vac running that sucked the air out of the liner. I assume you're doing that (or something similar).

Thanks for the suggestions. I used a shop vac and it worked great to smooth the wrinkles. Filled about 6 inches of water before turning off the vac and continued to fill overnight. No wrinkles and the new liner looks great.

Thanks for the suggestions. I used a shop vac and it worked great to smooth the wrinkles. Filled about 6 inches of water before turning off the vac and continued to fill overnight. No wrinkles and the new liner looks great.

The saying around TFP is, "If there are no pictures, it didn't really happen!" Lol!!

Post us some pictures, especially of the final product!!!

Thanks!
Suz

Ahhhhhh, I feel much better now! We have pictures!

I love your liner! It is beautiful! Nice border on the liner, too! It's giving a great water color.

I'm sure you're glad to have this chore behind you. You did a great job! Now it's time to enjoy!

Keep the updates and pictures coming. We want to see what else you're planning.

Thank you for the pictures! I believe it really did happen!

Congrats!
Suz

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.