New in-ground pool - Boston, MA. Lots of pics

Early start today. Tile/Coping crew were one and the same. They tackled my coping first. Coping is Techo Bloc Piedmonte in Rock Garden Brown. We have the 12" x 30" stones. After setting coping they grouted the joints and started working on waterline tile. They got here at 6am and were done everything by 2pm.

Here's some pics.

0AB578D9-87C1-432F-A59E-12FD04D09432_zpsdyzebavj.jpg

61182974-68C4-4B34-BFBD-E4040A234846_zpsj10ndixn.jpg

3CD470D2-224F-4E90-85DC-356A10EB8046_zps9l82abkp.jpg

A51AC862-719D-4F4A-9B8B-81E3A0ED2464_zps9xthho2a.jpg

And now for a sneak peak of the spa tile. Still waiting on it to arrive. According to LighStreams it should be here next week, can't wait. Only posting 2 spoiler pics. Glass tile is LightStreams Gold Iridescent collection - Steel Blue. My sample piece is a 2x2, the tiles ordered are 1x1. Excuse the excessively dirty glass tile. It's been tossed around in the dirt one too many times.

D53E95A6-D708-45E2-878F-9612CD3F7113_zpsjxe9xovm.jpg

F89FD1ED-71D8-4F9D-8975-2A542CFD2A56_zpsjqmb24xu.jpg

This tile is gorgeous! It is so so nice. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Janny, we can't wait to see it installed. Supposedly it arrives tomorrow. Not sure when they plan to install it though.

There should be a group out tomorrow to install the paver deck. They were out today plumbing the overflows and running the bonding wire that sits under the paver deck. More pictures of progress tomorrow! Wooohooo!

It is tomorrow LOL Can we see it yet??

Kim

hahahaha!! The team is here. The stone just arrived. Lots of activity. Hoping they get a lot accomplished today. They estimated the job would take 2.5 days. Here's to hoping it's faster!

We have approx 20 pallets spread out all over the yard. Looks like strategically placed to reduce walking from pallet to areas of the pool...
B429ED30-2C6F-429E-B377-84755D4AA082_zpshaxp1o4z.jpg

ED8F7461-C93E-4ED9-BC69-FBA43B719773_zpspzj4ps7l.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Those are VERY pretty! Will they put sand or grout between them? NICE pick for decking!

You are on the downhill for use!

I see those loungers out and ready!

Kim

Haha, yes, we brought out the loungers to see how they fit. We've now been having our morning coffee on them in front of an empty pool. Can't wait for this to be done!

Yes, they will use a polymeric sand between the pavers. It will match the color of the paver. They need to finish laying the pavers, then make small adjustments to raised pieces as necessary. After all are perfectly flat they'll fill the joints with the polymeric sand. I'm guessing we're probably looking at Tuesday for completed deck.

Then the next crew comes in to clean up the pool and install equipment.

And finally plaster, fence, retaining walls, landscaping, cabana, firepit area.. Ooooph, seems like it never ends. Cabana Fire pit area will probably be a phase 2 project for spring time next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Very nice. I love the pavers. And those lounge chairs look like they were made for your deck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Janny, we have a 4 of them. They will sit in that area between the planters that currently looks like squares with no pavers.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.