New IG pool build start to finish!

ALRIGHT! :sun: :party: :sun:

Looks great! I see the kiddies couldn't wait! :mrgreen:

Congratulations!

Thanks Casey, Yeah we are excited. We will be swimming on the fourth no matter how cold the water is :-D

Yes the kids kept bugging the pb to let them in while we were filling. He finally caved :hammer:

Nothing like 3 kids hovering repeatedly saying "can we go in yet...can we go in yet...when are you going to be done....are you done yet".... :wink:

looks great!! I really love the slide, it looks so fun!!

we just replastered and our pool is still filling (using 2 hoses) so hopefully it should be done by tonight (started on tuesday night).

have a great summer in your new pool!!! also love all the pine trees in the background!!

chris

Wow! That's a strong finish there whoozer! :goodjob: It looks like it was only 2 months start to finish. :party: From my perspective that's great! It's looks so refreshing and sparkly! Enjoy your Fourth of July weekend in your new pool!

Thanks all. I admit in the beginning I was nervous because the dig kept getting delayed. But all in all it went way better than expected and the end result is awesome. My PB really ended up being good and I would recommend him to anyone. Yes he does it by himself but there were some attention to details I really wouldn't have gotten with a big company. So in the end Elite Custom Pools gets a :goodjob: from me and our family.

The slide is awesome!!!If anyone is looking for a really cool slide spend the extra and go with the turbotwister.

The water sprays came out great they look so cool.

The only issue is the easytouch....wow it is confusing...but I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

And to everyone YES we will be sitting by the pool on the Fourth of July :party:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love the water sprays! Oooo~ Ooooooo~ and the slide too! :mrgreen:

You have a cool pool! 8)

Thanks for posting the pics!

Whoozer,,,,

Congratulations!!! It looks great. Even the earlier pics with it half full....hehe. And I'll repeat what has been said a few times already,,,,Awesome looking view! That's gonna be nice to float around, "soft" drink in hand, and soaking in that view..... You taking reservations yet???

The wife and I as you know are on the waiting list for our PB, and we were wanting to do some deck sprays also. Well, due to the cost (of course), and the jets this pb uses, we kind of decided to forego them. BUT, seeing yours has us thinking again. I really like the way they split the stream into (it looks like) 3 smaller streams? That is really nice. I think that is the effect we wanted to accomplish, kind of a rain hitting the water sound, is that what you guys get? The other type our pb used is just a little too harash for our taste. It was just kind of like a water hose stream shooting up and into the pool. Can you give any details about yours like name brand, size (if there are different ones), etc....?

Thanks for any info, and once again,,,,,, ENJOY!!!!

DMAN

DMAN11 said:
Whoozer,,,,

Congratulations!!! It looks great. Even the earlier pics with it half full....hehe. And I'll repeat what has been said a few times already,,,,Awesome looking view! That's gonna be nice to float around, "soft" drink in hand, and soaking in that view..... You taking reservations yet???

The wife and I as you know are on the waiting list for our PB, and we were wanting to do some deck sprays also. Well, due to the cost (of course), and the jets this pb uses, we kind of decided to forego them. BUT, seeing yours has us thinking again. I really like the way they split the stream into (it looks like) 3 smaller streams? That is really nice. I think that is the effect we wanted to accomplish, kind of a rain hitting the water sound, is that what you guys get? The other type our pb used is just a little too harash for our taste. It was just kind of like a water hose stream shooting up and into the pool. Can you give any details about yours like name brand, size (if there are different ones), etc....?

Thanks for any info, and once again,,,,,, ENJOY!!!!

DMAN

The PB used pentair jets. They come with I think 5 different ports you can use to change the spray pattern so you can play with them as you like. Also yes the 3 way spray sounds like a fountain falling into the water it is very soothing especially when you are floating around. With mine I can adjust how high the sprays go depending on the rpms set on my pump speeds. Although my system is a bit more complex than I'm used to I'm getting the hang of it more through trial and error. Honestly I love the sprays so much I wouldn't build another pool without them. Thanks for the kind comments :wink:

Vegasmom- I was left with the Easytouch and all of the programming of it....did you program yours. Man I have had a headache just looking at it. I can pretty much work the main system but haven't figured out how to use the wireless yet. Oh well I just need to play with it I guess. :-D

whoozer said:
Vegasmom- I was left with the Easytouch and all of the programming of it....did you program yours. Man I have had a headache just looking at it. I can pretty much work the main system but haven't figured out how to use the wireless yet. Oh well I just need to play with it I guess. :-D

:shock: No, I did not program ours. You poor woman, you have my sympathies! All I did was read through the manual and figure out which button to push. If it's any consolation, the manual is pretty user friendly, compared to some I've seen. Good luck!

Thank you DLSDO :-D The fountains have been a big hit with the kids,they love splashing in them. I think they will be nice to cool the pool off when it gets hot too.

Thanks to everyone at TFP I decided to incorporate them :goodjob:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.