New IG 18x32 Liner Under Way (with Pics)

Wow! That paint job looks fantastic!!! It will be so nice with the liner! I can't wait to see it all come together!

Yes...we are Hoping it all comes together and looks good, a little different then the norm but should look nice....not to mention I can't wait to have the pool back and all filled up with nice new sparkling TFP water :)

Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk

And the liner gets dropped in this morning :) more pics to come but here's a teaser...
5y7y8yre.jpg

And the liner gets dropped in this morning :) more pics to come but here's a teaser...
5y7y8yre.jpg

OMG... I want more pics!!! This looks fabulous and the colors match so well!!! Once the water goes in it's going to be so cool!!!

Here are a few more pics...had 18k gal delivered by truck and just have 13" to go to get to the proper level so filling the rest with the hose....$220 per 6000gal adds up pretty quick..I'll do a full test with my TF-100 tonight and start circulation and fire up the pump/filter as well...get some CYA level and hit it with some bleach :)
u6udu9y4.jpg

sabagagu.jpg
ny9ydu5e.jpg
e7y3y8a3.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I really like your coping paint job. I hope it holds up well for you. Looks great with the liner.

I really like your coping paint job. I hope it holds up well for you. Looks great with the liner.

Thanks, I think it will for sure...the few spots I had to re-sand down took an aweful lot of sanding pressure with a sanding disc on my cordless drill to even disturb this paint...so with that I believe it definately bonded to the coping for sure:) only time will tell, and paint is cheap....

OK so here is my first set of numbers of the new pool water...heading out to get some stabilizer...
pH - 7.3-7.4
FC - 0
CC - 0
ALK- 50
CAL - 30

Added some chlorine, only to be burnt up pretty quick without CYA yet...going to be adding that as well aiming for 40ish for now see where it ends up...

Any other thoughts based on my #'s??

We just got a new liner too. Painted the coping an almond to match the new liner. The liner guy really tried telling me that only white looks good, but I'm just tickled with how awesome it looks now. Great job, your pool looks amazing.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

We just got a new liner too. Painted the coping an almond to match the new liner. The liner guy really tried telling me that only white looks good, but I'm just tickled with how awesome it looks now. Great job, your pool looks amazing.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah they told us the "norm" was white....then I said we don't just do the boring old "norm" be a tad bit different always stirs it up a bit :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.