New house, New-to-me pool, new adventure!

Nothing too exciting to report this weekend... Did get my test kit in the mail and picked up a leaf net. Scooped for about 15 mins just to see what is going on at the bottom and got some pretty nasty sludge. In the process though it spread it all throughout the pool so it is starting to lose its clear sheen (which I knew was going to happen anyways).

Didn't get a chance to open pool as I need to locate the jet nozzles and still check the filter... Only had brief moments this weekend to do pool related things.

BUT how is MOM doing??? LOL Life in your house is busy. The pool (and frogs) will still be there when you are ready.

With you have a sand filter you should be able to filter to waste. That will send it out to the world instead of through you filter.

Kim

That's my plan when I do get around to doing so... Just need to figure out how to filter to waste out of the shed where equip is located... Some well placed hoses I suppose...

For those keeping count, we are up to 2 toads 3 frogs (2 small, 1 big) they call the big one "big legs".

That's my plan when I do get around to doing so... Just need to figure out how to filter to waste out of the shed where equip is located... Some well placed hoses I suppose...

For those keeping count, we are up to 2 toads 3 frogs (2 small, 1 big) they call the big one "big legs".

Get used to the critters!! I get frogs, toads, newts, salamanders and the occasional snake. Frogs and newts almost everyday in the summer..

There are blue back wash hose BUT the can and will bust if there is a twist in the hose. Some people get fire house hoses. They ask the house for the cast off ones.

Hehe! Naming the froggies! So where are the froggies living now?

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.