Hickory, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Hi! New pool this year. between covid, and being super busy, and being generally not awesome, we never got pool school with our builder. I don’t need it for chemicals (thanks you guys!) but we didn’t get a good tutorial on our hardware.

so. It did work. Then it got hot outside and it stopped kicking on, as expected. It’s cooling off and it’s not turning on. It has power and the display is reading the temp it’s set to, no errors. We had the electrician out to finish wiring our pool cover when it was at its hottest. After he left we had the pool guys out to look at our “broken” deck jets only to find out they had been switched off. We think the electrician did it cause no one in our house even knew it had a switch.

so. Is it possible it’s just somehow switched off even though it’s got power and a lit up display? Or something got turned to bypass it? If not, what should i be looking at?

i have no idea how long it hasn’t been functioning.
electric heat pump

the display is reading the temp it’s set to

Display on your Omni PL or on the Heatpro?

Your Heatpro square or round?

Well in case anyone else finds this on a search for a similar issue…

someone pushed buttons on the unit and turned the temp off max. I guess the temp has to be on max for the Omni app to be able to control it. So a super stupid simple fix. The pool guy blamed us. Dude. We haven’t touched that thing.

anyway. Working again! Knew it was something dumb.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.