New Guy in Costa Rica - Hola!

l00semarble

Dec 10, 2023
Costa Rica
Just saying hello in the intro place. I'm building a custom home in Uvita, Costa Rica. Home is on a mountain near the beach at about 1,500ft elevation. I intend to do a full off-grid power system and extensive home automation stuff. Coming here for help designing my pool mechanicals and lighting and automation.

20231208_114409.jpg

Reactions: UnrulyJulie
Welcome to the forum.

I moved your other thread to Under Construction. Keep all questions concerning this new pool construction in that thread. You can Edit the title of the thread if you wish.

Hi 100 Semarble. Although your last post appears to be Dec 2023, hoping you are still around and enjoying your newly finished pool. I am building just south of you in Ojochal and designing our small pool/spa 'spool'. I am very curious how you sourced your equipment as my contractor is unfamiliar with building a heated pool w/spa jets. We are thinking of propane heater and removing as much electronics as possible due to humidity + power surge /outage issues. Of course we will utilize surge protectors inline, but worrisome with electronic investment. Would love your feedback now that you should be using your pool. Pura Vida!