New fiberglass pool in McKinney TX

Hey guys - looks like you guys purchased from the same pool builder I am looking at. I am meeting with John from aquapools today - I'm looking at the trinidad.

This is my first pool and don't have a lot of experience with one. What questions should I ask? Have you guys had good experience with this pool builder and with fiberglass pools overall?

Thanks!

I have experience with them. Pricing is not negotiating. Installer has lots of experience but is the type of person to always remind you when you ask questions or make suggestions. Overall good experience. Not fabulous or poor. We love our viking fg pool

We love ours as well. The overall process for us was great. I would suggest going with the VSP instead of the normal 2-speed pump AND have them size up on the SWG if you go that route. Our T-Cell 3 might be too small for 10,800 Gallons in this Texas heat, but we shall see.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.