new fencing around pool

Drockk93

Jun 1, 2022
New Jersey
Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. I am going to be replacing a pvc style white picket fence around my pool to a new black aluminum style pool which will I hope will look a lot nicer! In preparation of the new fence being installed I am assuming new concreate will be poured to hold up the new fence. Does this pose any risk if the dust happens to blow into my pool with the filter on? Or would you think the risk would be very minimal since the concreate will be poured right into the ground and presumably mixed with water in a bucket with not much time to spread elsewhere. I'd greatly appreciate any thoughts and will do my best to remember post a photo of the new fence set up once it is complete. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7379.jpg
    IMG_7379.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 18
Do you use skimmer socks at all? If not do so to help the filter out a bit. You are going to get some dirt and dust in the pool not matter how careful you are. That is just a fact of life. Do like you said and keep the pump running and it should be fine in the end!

Do you use skimmer socks at all? If not do so to help the filter out a bit. You are going to get some dirt and dust in the pool not matter how careful you are. That is just a fact of life. Do like you said and keep the pump running and it should be fine in the end!
Yes I use skimmer socks! Thanks for the response and I will leave the filter on and be sure to throw in my robot vacuum once the job is done to help the filter by picking up some of the debris.

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.