New Build Largo, Florida

What is the next step? You have done some hard work in just picking out your colors!

Kim
Well after being told our permit was done yesterday, today we were told not quite yet and of course since it's a 3 day weekend not likely to be done till next week. We are now 1 month out from signing contract. PB promised done by Thanksgiving, I am already having my doubts! We have already demolished my yard to save some cash, now we wait!

It took 2 weeks to get our permit and we know people in building dept. we were supposed to dig on Tuesday and we been backed up till next week due to Erika. I feel your pain. It frustrating stay the least. PB is on top of it though. As all the material here to start placing the steel when the dig is done.

Thanks Kim! The longer they take the more changes I'm making, and money I'm spending! I have decided since I love the Noble Siren tile and it's a darker blue green, instead of using PS Blue Surf, I'm going with PS Blue Granite. The only thing I didn't like about the BG is the shelf being grey. So I'm paying a little more to do 2 colors and having Desert Sand put on the sun shelf and adding 3 bags of Shimmering Sea as well.

The PB mentioned "at least we will be out of the rainy season", that can't be a good remark since I live in Florida and the rainy season here is at least another month long. Meanwhile back at the ranch...

It's so true the longer it takes the more change we make. We have add a 5x17 sunshelf with bubblers to our pool. Just got the revision signed off on by the city. Of course it's raining everyday now. Seem like as soon as we were ready to build it started. And I like the idea of making the shelf the color of sand.

Doing Blue Surf here too. If you haven't already, you should look into at least adding Shimmering Sea (shells), or if you're feeling like spending a little more $$$, luminous beads (glass beads) to the PebbleSheen - both will give you a bit more sparkle...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well we have a stripped and leveled yard and an outline of our pool, tomorrow they will insert well points to drain the wet all weekend and dig on Monday. If all goes well we should have a shockrete shell by the end of next week! Fingers crossed

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.