New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX upd 08/23 New Pics

Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX (w lots of pics!) upd 07/22

Wow that great! Did you expect them this fast?

Nope. They were supposed to be out early next week. They were here from 8-8 on Friday and Saturday. Grotto supposed to be starting on Tuesday.

Worried about the rain potential on Monday and Tuesday. They got pretty far though yesterday. I'll post later.

Yikes! I checked and we have chance of rain for the next 4 days! Crud! I don't want my rock work delayed!
my rock work is supposed to start tomorrow too. I looked at long range forecast and it looks like rain chances are going up even more toward end of week and into following week. It never rains here in late July and early August.. except when I need to finish my pool...ack!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

my rock work is supposed to start tomorrow too. I looked at long range forecast and it looks like rain chances are going up even more toward end of week and into following week. It never rains here in late July and early August.. except when I need to finish my pool...ack!

Really nervous about this forecast I am seeing.... my guys are back working there now, but I am praying this just blows over.

Forecast.jpg

Stonework is looking really great!

Thank you. We are very happy with it.

Well,well,well, apparently the pool business is rain or shine now and days... I show up and there are 3 trucks and a 6-7 man crew in my backyard building away (still here at 7:30PM!)... here is a sneak peak.

Thing is going to be a beast!!!!!!!

I challenged him to try to make me something like this, just a cheaper, smaller version :D

Re: New Build - IG Pool/Spa/Grotto - Little Elm,TX (w lots of pics!) upd 07/25

Wow. A lot happened today. Long plumbing complete, equipment setup complete, Grotto 75% complete, Coping complete.

Electrical, Decking then plaster then..... :D

I will post some pics soon. A lot has change since my last big picture update.

Wow. A lot happened today. Long plumbing complete, equipment setup complete, Grotto 75% complete, Coping complete.

Electrical, Decking then plaster then..... :D

I will post some pics soon. A lot has change since my last big picture update.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a little earlier that I usually send it but don't want to forget. Here are some links I share with new pool owners.

This link is one you need to go over with your PB as he holds the warranty card!

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Do you know what test kit the PB is providing? If not please find out so we can help you fill in any holes it might have.

:kim: (waiting on those pictures!!!!!!!!!!! LOL)

TFP chanting: "Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!"

Lol. That looked amazing before so I can't wait to see now. Don't tease us! Pictures please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy busy at work lately, I haven't been able to snap some good photos, however, here is a good Pano shot with the Grotto 80% finished. I will post more when I get a chance

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.