New Build, getting close to done… sort of… TONS of pics!

The pool, the lot, the pond - everything is gorgeous and looks so incredibly relaxing. We miss having trees. What a great idea with the screen enclosure - I am a little worried between the mosquitoes, june bugs and grasshoppers that we get up here in North Texas. - Karen

Pool filled on Sunday! Water is starting to clear up, but still green/cloudy in the deeper sections. No cleansing chemicals in yet just hydrochloric acid, metal removing stuff, and start up. Been brushing the Quartzscapes and so far everything goooooood. There were a couple of iffy spots but the builder cleaned them right up with the old acid down a pipe trick.

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

I told myself I would wait until the pool was completely done but couldn't handle it. I had to start getting some of the pool stuff out on the deck, deck is done, just need the drain covers put on. :p

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

Don't really have any yet. Just been swim swim swimmin'!!!! I have not started not the fire pit or the kitchen yet. I will do the landscaping first but need to figure out how I want it done. Just need to find some time… I did get the burner in for the fire pit. 500 gallon propane tank should be delivered any day now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Don't really have any yet. Just been swim swim swimmin'!!!! I have not started not the fire pit or the kitchen yet. I will do the landscaping first but need to figure out how I want it done. Just need to find some time… I did get the burner in for the fire pit. 500 gallon propane tank should be delivered any day now.

I understand! We've been doing the same ever since our pool got finished! I'm looking into outdoor kitchen now too. I just want something simple, basically a grill island. I found that companies who build these things want top dollar. There's an online place I found that makes the modular pre-fab metal frames and has pretty good prices on package deals for the grill, doors, fridges, etc. Its called DIYBBQ dot com. I'm hoping they can get me what I need with a little bit of work on my side but saving lots over having a contractor build it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.