New Build - Frisco, TX

I can see you two now-------"that is 7.2." "No it is not. It is 7.4"

Kim:kim:

You nailed that one Kim!!!....Obviously this is not yer first day at the pool school rodeo!

Here are the first test results for our fill water:

FC 2.5
CC 1.5
TC 4.0

PH 7.8
TA 160
CH 175

Not 100% sure these are accurate since this our first time.

We will retest again soon to double check our results.

Our heads are spinning faster than our Speedstir right now :confused:

Thanks, R

Rookie TFP pool owner question for sure.....HOWEVER????

We just had our equipment installed a few days ago....Is it too late for a fitting to be added to our equipment/plumbing for a future addition of a Stenner??

If not, where would ya'll suggest we add it to the equipment shown below.....and a guess on a fair price from the PB to add??

Thanks, R

e1.jpg

Another rookie question and I hope I explain this well enough. When we were testing the water, let's say for instance the FC, we put in the drops until the water turned clear but then we turned to read the rest of the instructions and the water turned a very faint pink color again. So does that mean we need to add another drop until it turns clear and stays clear? Or are we good when it turns clear the first time even if the color reverts back to a slight tint?
Thanks, D

Sorry I'm coming to this party late.....

As gwegan pointed out, a Stenner only needs a single injection point, in your case preferably before all the pipes heading back t the pool.

I f I followed them correctly, it looks like you have a horizontal pipe run after the heater. Yo could cut into that pipe, install a "T" and inject there.

Here is my Stenner Pump install to see where I cut mine in.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The Stenner is just a simple fitting drilled into the pipe. Somewhere around your tab feeder.

So a Stenner is about 350 to 500 with their tank. So a pool guy will probably charge significantly more.

Sorry I'm coming to this party late.....

As gwegan pointed out, a Stenner only needs a single injection point, in your case preferably before all the pipes heading back t the pool.

I f I followed them correctly, it looks like you have a horizontal pipe run after the heater. Yo could cut into that pipe, install a "T" and inject there.

Here is my Stenner Pump install to see where I cut mine in.

THANKS guys! It does not get any better than this! I love me some TFP! :whoot:

While installing a TEE fitting in the line looks more substantial, you really don't have to do that. You can just drill and tap a hole in the side of the pipe. Some people like to drill and tap into a fitting cuff, but even that's optional.

I wondered what was going on. They wanted to give H a chance to rest! I hope things start moving again tomorrow!

After a very boring week H is rested and ready to roll!

Unfortunately, all he could watch was a few hours of electrical work being completed today.

We better see some progress soon or this dog is going to eat the next city inspector that invades "HIS" backyard.

Thanks, R

e2.jpg

BUT you must have electric so it is all good! Did you ask for a light over the equipment pad?

H, leave the nice inspectors alone. They are making sure YOUR pool works and is safe! NO bite!

Yes ma'am on the light over the equipment pad. The electricians will be back out again once the patio structure is completed to do the rest of the electrical work. I taped up paper for where we want the outdoor outlets, switches and light so we could make sure they are all good placements for them.
Once this is all completed I will have to do a good indoor shutter and window cleaning. H likes to flip open all the shutters with his nose to see everyone out there and bark at them = lots of slobber spots lol. He has been very nice to the inspectors ;).
Thanks,
D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.