New Build CT

nope, just nope :( Let me count the ways it is nope!

-trip hazard

-does not match style of patio-why the solid gray "trip hazard" instead of blending it in with the patio?

-sides-what is that stone? Why use it instead of what is bordering the patio?

I hope you have not paid them yet.

:( instead of :kim:

So odd! Are the edges leftover patio pavers that they cut and placed on their side? Sometimes you have to wonder what they are thinking... It should be an easy fix though, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

The border looks like retaining wall blocks laid upside down. It wouldnt look half-bad if they had at least matched the field pattern and eliminated the steps.

It was fixed.. we had to pay a new company but they got our vision and we added a fire pit after the fact.. you live and learn or so they say [emoji4]
4dda2d0918ea5556f418767272186a6d.png
3ab42fb6b38ce080e179f6a0c22299a1.png

nope, just nope :( Let me count the ways it is nope!

-trip hazard

-does not match style of patio-why the solid gray "trip hazard" instead of blending it in with the patio?

-sides-what is that stone? Why use it instead of what is bordering the patio?

I hope you have not paid them yet.

:( instead of :kim:

I know!!! It was terrible, thankfully I didn't cry when I saw it but we did get it fixed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For the most part.. except we still have a cover on [emoji24] waiting for our fence to be put up. The safety fence not quite feeling it. If I can be of any help please let me know!

We just decided to add a firepit to the deck work. Do you know the opening diameter, the outside diameter to your's and the height of it? Your's looks exactly how I want our's to look.

bf7a601fb8533066a844bf372b4e0f88.jpg

Pool company came to swap out our pool pump under warranty as it failed. Sadly the pump they changed it with had the same problem so they came out again with another new pump. Problem solved finally, and they even added shock free of charge. Can't wait to swim in a few days!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.