New build Allen,TX (small yard)

If you put one on each end of the L, it should work.

I tried that but the builder couldn't put at end of Ls since they aren't walls. One has a tanning ledge and bench and other is wall under hot tub and bench. He stated it must be exterior walls. I have 2 now but still don't think the placement is the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like that waterline tile - very nice. I'll weigh in on the cleaner discussion - we have a polaris 280 and it's been quite solid - ours covers 500 SF of pool - although it's basically a rectangle - the hose does get in the way when you swim - I just stack it up on the edge and it pulls itself back in. I'd go for the two speed pump at a minimum - to save a bit of money we had 500w/300w incandescent installed and just replaced the bulbs with led color change bulbs. One builder who bid it wanted to install those SAVI small led lights - I figured stick with something very standard!

Yeah the building pace can be painful, but then all of a sudden they will be plastering and throwing the hose in it!

be4ypudy.jpg
ugevyder.jpg
mybyse5u.jpg

Stone work complete. Now waiting for plumbing, electrical, and patio. Then finally plaster and SWIM!!!

Heather

This is one of the most beautiful designs I have seen and the material choices are amazing. The spa design is incredible. It is so creative to wrap the pool around the corner of your house. I have family up in Allen - so I'm sure the rains have had an impact on your build as well. I remember I used to babysit for a couple that belonged to a set of friends and each weekend they would travel around to each others houses for dinner parties. I'm thinking we need to start something like that on this pool forum. There are so many gorgeous pools that I see on these threads, I would love to visit them all in person! I just want to touch everyone's tiles and ooh and aah over spas and water features and decking. :)

Hope you are closer to getting water in the pool! -Karen

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beautiful design! Love it! I have to weigh in on the cleaner as well, I hate it! We have the Polaris - it's done a good job at cleaning, but always getting stuck, in the way when you want to swim and the bag is hard to clean out. Wish we had opted for in floor or robot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.