Need to lock out actuator in spa mode

Apatheia87

In The Industry
Nov 7, 2023
West Palm Beach
Hey everybody I'm new here!
I have a customer who has a single pump pool and spa system.
We have three actuators. One for Suction, Return and a feature bench bubbler that is plumbed before our return three way valve

The customer routinely leaves the bubbler on while switching to spa mode. ( draining the spa because the water still returns to the pool )

Need a good solution to lock out the actuator in spa mode. Not really seeing any software setting solutions i was leaning more towards electrical circuit.

Any suggestions or information appreciated!!!

ps. I would love to replumb it and add a feature pump but the customer doesn't want to spend it

Hey everybody I'm new here!
I have a customer who has a single pump pool and spa system.
We have three actuators. One for Suction, Return and a feature bench bubbler that is plumbed before our return three way valve

The customer routinely leaves the bubbler on while switching to spa mode. ( draining the spa because the water still returns to the pool )

Need a good solution to lock out the actuator in spa mode. Not really seeing any software setting solutions i was leaning more towards electrical circuit.

Any suggestions or information appreciated!!!

ps. I would love to replumb it and add a feature pump but the customer doesn't want to spend it
Which automation do you have?

If you assign it as Cleaner, that might work.

3isytDQ.png

Reactions: 1poolman1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.