Gulf Breeze FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi! I need to add some calcium to my pool. It is at 220 ish and I want to bring it up a bit. I have a salt water pool, pebble sheen. My ph however is at 8ish. Should I bring down the ph first or just add the calcium and deal with the ph later. Thanks!

Also I bought hardness plus from Leslie’s to use. Is this ok?

Ph 8
Tc 5
Calcium230
Alk70
Cya 45
Salt 3100

Hi! I need to add some calcium to my pool. It is at 220 ish and I want to bring it up a bit. I have a salt water pool, pebble sheen. My ph however is at 8ish. Should I bring down the ph first or just add the calcium and deal with the ph later. Thanks!

Also I bought hardness plus from Leslie’s to use. Is this ok?

Ph 8
Tc 5
Calcium230
Alk70
Cya 45
Salt 3100
Whats your FC and CC results? I ask because some people have reported a drop in chlorine when adding calcium. Make sure you stay on top of it.

Your pH lowers instantaneously when you add the acid. So no need to wait.

Do monitor the FC levels.

Whats your FC and CC results? I ask because some people have reported a drop in chlorine when adding calcium. Make sure you stay on top of it.
I ran out of my reagent so I’ve been using k-1000 it only tells me the total. I know it’s at least 5. I’ll turn up my salt cell a bit. Last week I had 0 cc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.