Need some options for replacement of failed LED lights

Jan 18, 2016
Tucson, AZ
Hey all,
I need some thoughts on replacing some failed LED lights. My pool was built by one of the big AZ pool builders about 7 years ago. They used BlueSquare Spectrum 360 color LED's for the pool and spa. I have 3 of these altogether. I'm pretty disappointed as I don't run these lights super often, and two of the three have failed already. I feel like I am stuck with BlueSquare replacements as the housing that has been gunited in appears proprietary. Anyone have thoughts about what to do here? Pics to follow.
-J

Contact ...,

their Pool Tone lights may fit.

Did you find an alternative? I have the same issue with my lights. 3 of them.

Have had the pool 3 years and have already replaced each of them. Called BlueSquare and they wont work with you unless you are a dealer. Had pool service company call them and they made them sign up to be a dealer to then only tell them they would sell them new lights.

Spa light is out again... These lights are junk!

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat. I have 3 of the spectrum 365 color lights in my pool and they have all been replaced twice now. So that’s 6 faulty lights in 3.5 years. I don’t have high hopes for my current ones to last all that long.

Did anyone figure out if there is an alternative that will work with this niche?

I’m in the same boat. I have 3 of the spectrum 365 color lights in my pool and they have all been replaced twice now. So that’s 6 faulty lights in 3.5 years. I don’t have high hopes for my current ones to last all that long.

Did anyone figure out if there is an alternative that will work with this niche?
Hi, I am having the same issue. Did you replace it yourself? Where did you order replacement bulbs from?

Did you ever get your problem resolved? I too have a Spectrum 360 pool light that was supposedly an upgrade by a large AZ pool builder. My pool is going on 7 years old and light is very very dim so looking for new brite blue bulb. Blue Square is NO help, the warranty on this fantastic upgrade is only 3 years and they don't sell bulb, just refer me to builder who charges outrageous $$ for service and parts. I did find TS Pool Supply on line that sells just the bulb for $270. Called Litchfield Pool & Supply in Litchfield Park, AZ and they say they offer Spectrum parts so going to take a ride down there to make sure.

Did you ever get your problem resolved? I too have a Spectrum 360 pool light that was supposedly an upgrade by a large AZ pool builder. My pool is going on 7 years old and light is very very dim so looking for new brite blue bulb. Blue Square is NO help, the warranty on this fantastic upgrade is only 3 years and they don't sell bulb, just refer me to builder who charges outrageous $$ for service and parts. I did find TS Pool Supply on line that sells just the bulb for $270. Called Litchfield Pool & Supply in Litchfield Park, AZ and they say they offer Spectrum parts so going to take a ride down there to make sure.
No .. I gave up. I called presidential pools, they said blue lights are $400 and I can pick up after a week. Dealing with pool pump issues so will fix lights later. Did you end up ordering on TS pool Supply?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.