Need New Salt Water Generator

Nick's Pool

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 31, 2014
Naples, FL
Good morning,

I have had my Auto Pilot Nano for 5 years and it's not producing chlorine any longer. I called today and the guy, to my surprise, said he's surprised it lasted that long and wasn't crazy about that company any longer. He's trying to sell me a Pentair IC30 and when I searched the posts, I saw that other member's couldn't find that model. Regardless, I think it's been replaced by the IC40. When looking at the reviews that someone attached a link too previously, it looks like the CircuPool came up with good scores. I don't think I am going to go with the Pentair. I was just going to do another Nano unless anyone else has any recommendations. I live in Naples, FL. Thanks! Nick

Compare and Review Saltwater Chlorine Generator Prices and Features

IGP, 7500 Gallons
Finish: Wet Edge Satin Matrix Finish (pebble)
Cartridge: Unicel Model C-8409, 12 PSi,
Pentair 342001 SuperFlo vs Variable 1.5HP
Pool Date Remodel: May 2009, Accessories: SWG Auto Pilot Digital Nano Model 75041, Rock Waterfall

As this is a standalone SWCG (no automation) the Circupool is fine. I would not do a Pentair either in your situation.

An RJ30 would work well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.