Need help

Another update.. Pool has been looking great, thanks for the help.

We've had a lot of sun, heat and rain which has been using a lot of chlorine.

Current readings

CYA 30
AK 110
CH 250
PH 7.4
TC 3.0
CC 0

So the pool has been crystal clear. Using my robot about twice a week and very little debris. A few worms and some DE from the bottom that got deposited there because I was an idiot one day and recirculated it back into the pool instead of turning the pump to filter!

I noticed a little spot of green the other day and raised the chlorine up, brushed vacuumed. CC was 0.5 but next day it was at 0 where it has remained.

I'm using about 1/2 gallon of liquid chlorine 12.5% every few days to keep the chlorine level above 3. For a 27,000 gallon pool does that sound like a lot? I'm checking levels at least every other day and if it gets below 3 I add 1/2 gallon. Does that seem reasonable? CC is always between zero and 0.5, usually zero.

If you wanted to you could push your CYA up to about 40 or so and see if that lowers your FC use more. Right now though you are in a sweet spot. That is a below amount of FC to lose so you are doing everything right!

:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.