Need help picking out pool pebble color. Torn over Stonescapes Caribbean Blue mini pebble and...?

BattleBorn22

In The Industry
Hey all,
I have only about 4 days to pick out the mini pebble. And the more I'm researching the more difficult it gets. Especially as I'm now reading about adding touch of glass or Puerto Rico blend- does that change the color? I'm already a very indecisive person so this is stressing me out.

We have a 'tropical' style pool w/grotto/slide and a very deep end (9 feet). Sand color pool tile. Our home is white and we get good sun (in CA).

I want more of a turquoise/green/blue color than pure blue. Would love in to look like this in this video but it seems much lighter than in other Caribbean Blue Mini Pebble photos. Obviously many variables. Does anyone know if the glass blend they use (in video) makes it lighter? Any other options? Aqua white and blue seem more 'blue' than turqoise. Irish Mist seems risky and could look just 'green'. Tropics Blue seems too dark as does Tahoe Blue.

Is Caribbean Blue 'the one'? Or could there be something better?

Any help and photos appreciated. Thank you!

Hey all,
I have only about 4 days to pick out the mini pebble. And the more I'm researching the more difficult it gets. Especially as I'm now reading about adding touch of glass or Puerto Rico blend- does that change the color? I'm already a very indecisive person so this is stressing me out.

We have a 'tropical' style pool w/grotto/slide and a very deep end (9 feet). Sand color pool tile. Our home is white and we get good sun (in CA).

I want more of a turquoise/green/blue color than pure blue. Would love in to look like this in this video but it seems much lighter than in other Caribbean Blue Mini Pebble photos. Obviously many variables. Does anyone know if the glass blend they use (in video) makes it lighter? Any other options? Aqua white and blue seem more 'blue' than turqoise. Irish Mist seems risky and could look just 'green'. Tropics Blue seems too dark as does Tahoe Blue.

Is Caribbean Blue 'the one'? Or could there be something better?

Any help and photos appreciated. Thank you!

What did you end up getting?

What do you end up getting? Any pics? We are considering caribbean mini pebble with added blue glass because I want it more blue than green. Hope you love yours!
We decided to go with Aqua White Mini Pebble.It will be done towards the end of the month.

Reactions: jjean
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.