Need Ecopump 6 Parts

TechnoMage

Apr 27, 2021
North Charleston, SC
I keep getting "crickets" from the sellers of Ecopumps when I ask about parts. I need a new impeller (it sheared off) and shaft/other seals.
The motor works great (after 6 years) but it cannot run without an impeller. Does anyone know about a suitable substitute? Also I would like to purchase their timer (crickets again).

+1. When I called them at the beginning of the season looking for a filter they no longer carried, they immediately suggested *2* competitors that still carried it. They had many filters that would of worked, but they aren’t like that. They wanted to help me get what I wanted, and the experience was refreshing to say the least.

Customer service even when it cost them the sale. They are a cut above anyone else.

Eco Pump EP-6 is a re-branded Waterway SVL56 (just checked). It takes this impeller, Waterway Part #310-7430. That's a big pump, you could "downsize" by using Waterway Part #310-3650. That's a 1hp impeller. You would save energy and, likely, not notice any true reduction in performance. Don't forget that the impeller screw must be replaced and it is left-hand thread.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.