need advice on spa pump problem

I think that this board has a 30 amp fuse on the pump circuit on the board but I have not checked it to see if it is bad. All of the items are not working though. No lights, radio, pumps, blower nothing. Do you think that the pressure switch is stuck open? I guess I could jump the terminals and close it to see if that helps. I have read that there is an adjustment to these switches.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I did not tell you that this is a cat-200 control board by balboa on a catalina xl13000 spa if that helps.

There should be a sub panel near the spa or at the house somewhere. If you are not familiar working with AC power, then I would suggest hiring a professional.

There is a panel by the tub that has a 50 amp double pole GFCI breaker in it which is energized and has never kicked in this whole scenario of mishaps. The 30 amp fuse on the interior of the spa control box however was blown. I replaced it and the spa is working again. It remains to be seen if that will continue to be the case though. Something must have caused it to blow previously. Thanks so much for your responses to my elementary questions. I'm sure that they cut my repair time down considerably. I would say ain't life grand but I am sure that would cause that fuse to blow again! LOL Thanks again. Jim

My guess is there is still something wrong with the one pump but time will tell. If the fuse blows again or the thermal limiter trips again, you might want to refocus on that pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.