Nautilus CC Stopped Moving

Jun 27, 2015
Katy
Hello All!

I have a maytronic dolphin nautilus cc. It has worked great.

Now, it just turns on and moves a little bit then stops. From what I've read, this is a self test failure. The impaler works fine and is not clogged. Is there anything else I can try since it is out of warranty? The only thing I've seen is to replace it ........ advice or help is apprecaited! Mine says it is the Advancced 115 type.

If no advice other than replace - where is the cheapest place to find one, and do you recommend the cc plus?

Thanks in advance!

Aww man 😢
Maybe but another exactly like it & use yours for spare parts? The conroller alone costs at least a couple hundred bucks.
I don’t care for the cc plus’s filter design.
I prefer the basket style bots.
I got my nautilus cc (regular) on poolpartz as a refurb & saved a little coin that way. Currently though a refurbished one is only $50 cheaper than a new one on amazon so not that great of a deal.
If you want new Marina pool & spa is the way to go. You have to call for the best price as they can only show msrp online.
The nautilus cc has some parts that are interchangeable with several other bots like the filter, controller etc
Marina sells parts as well.

My Maytronic has been doing the same thing, but a different model. However, it seems likely the logic on the circuit board is the same. From what I can tell, the impeller motor torque is read by the electronics, and if too low (such as the unit is not in the water) or too high (such as hair wrapped around it, or dirty tracks or brush), then the system stops after a few seconds. After hours of working on it and testing it over and over, I was able to exercise it enough that it resumed working. Good luck!

Reactions: Mdragger88