Nature2 Mineral Sanitizer

TheDerf74 said:
I guess I am looking for ease of use to the pool. I coach two rec soccer teams and a club (travel) soccer team. We, the family, are traveling quite often. I am looking for a good balance of ease of use and cost. So before I install my 320 for pucks, I have been reading about the Liquidator. People seems to love it. For a situation like mine, could I use the 320 for easy stabilizer insertion and the Liquidator for easy FC insertion? Am I being silly? Or is this a decent option? BTW, I am not super schooled on pools yet. I have been winging it for the last two years. :)

Just to give you some insight...I am a new pool owner in a similar situation. My PB said to go the inline chlorine feeder (aka pucks). Then I found this site and realized that was a mistake

After a TON of research, I decided to go the Stenner Pump injection route. About the same cost as the liquidator, and just seemed to have more control and less options.

I will NOT be putting in my inline feeder for the pucks...as when I travel, the pump system will do its job.

Best of luck in your decision!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.