MyDolphin+ App Questions

zamazing

Jul 18, 2015
Bergen County, NJ
I have an S300i and I regularly use the app to adjust my schedules and start my robot remotely. I find that my scheduled cleaning cycles get deleted regularly. I normally run 4 cleaning cycles per week and every once in a while when I log in, I find that they have been reset to just once a week. I’m not sure if this correlates to power outages but that is my running theory for now.

What is most frustrating is that I cannot see simple a log or history of previous cleaning cycles and times so I’m not sure when the cleaning cycles were reset I think this is the only “intelligent” device I own that doesn’t offer this basic functionality. Am I missing a menu item somewhere in the software?

Thanks for that response. I didn’t realize that the “Repeat Weekly” statement at the top was an option and had a small checkbox in front of it. So that explains why I was losing my cleaning cycles regularly.

It sure would be nice to have a log or history of previous cleaning cycles. Given that the WiFi app is cloud-based, this should not be a big deal. It also would be simple enough to allow the Cleaning cycles to be initiated via Alexa and Google assistant voice commands.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.