Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Gorgeous Micheal! Houston is bout 4 hrs from me. I say we Texans all take a roadtrip and go "inspect" this here "pool"! We can report back to the others whether its just a painting or not! Meet up in Waco and convoy over there.. hmm?

At the same time I'm wondering HOW.. after they built this oasis.. thier BABY..how did someone ever LEAVE this heaven? They had to have died and gone to the real heaven.. thats the only way I'd ever leave it! OR.. they hit the lottery and left to go build a new one on an island somewhere...!

Unbelievable! That is enough work for more than one person for sure and I hope they had tons of documentation to go along with the new home if you are seriously planning on keeping that oasis maintained yourself/family. Absolutely gorgeous. I would love to see some pictures of the pump house and I'd wager it's a two story:) Looks like you could get lost swimming around in there!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.