My patio prettification....

Hahaha no.... sooo if you can see in the new pics.. we have a wall behind our wall now [emoji849][emoji849] That field behind us has been empty for 40 years (per landlord) and last summer they decide to start building houses on it....

Everyone was ticked off because the ground is much higher on that side.. they could stand/walk and just stare over our fence... we threw a fit because I am not comfy having people just able to stare at my kids while swimming lol So they built a fence behind ours [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

So nope never did a mural and now my cousin has moved to TX...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet but I will :) I found some awesome double sided gorilla tape tabs each one can hold up to 15lbs [emoji106][emoji106]

Part of the graveyard.... lol

A0FF1D9B-F426-4FAF-A48B-C232F21330F9.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
90% of my Christmas shopping is ok Amazon so that didn't work for me but I did try... [emoji23][emoji23]

So I need ideas for around the pool equipment area (marked off on my drawing).... if you can tell by the pics most of my area is concrete even around the equipment so I can't put a "fence" up per se, but want something around it that I can move when needed and hide it (can't cover top because of heater).....

So brainstorm with me lol

Yeah the problem with all those is I need it to stand on concrete and not fall over in the winds... Cerritos is like in this basin and we get some wicked winds... not to mention the Santa Ana winds lol

I kind of came up with an idea and will run past hubby which will require me to build a frame with feet on it and thought about wrapping the bamboo fencing stuff around it complete with handles so I could move out of the way when needed for access lol

So thought I would put what has been done so far lol not much yet but did get the pool slammed and done.... and finally missing parts replaced [emoji173]

Skimmer lid!! New and it fits [emoji106][emoji106]
0778B160-84E3-4A48-BCCF-0612D99D567D.jpg

My totally awesome floating weir [emoji173] finally a weir!!
2ED06D01-2580-4A42-B080-36BAA0298EF6.jpg

Now just have to fix this [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
5D611619-5000-4100-84B2-687BFCE814E0.jpg

Stupid leak.....

Christina

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.