My first set of levels!!,

What was your target FC? Did you measure and determine that you needed the same amount of bleach the second time?

Pump should be on 24/7 until you finish the process (which sounds like you need to review)

Also you should not have adjusted the pH. The pH test reads artificially high when FC > 10ppm. So you may have now made it too low.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

My apologies, my pH last night was actually 8.2 and this morning is read 7.8. My FC came back this morning 27 again (I measured once and got 28 so then I check it again) and my CC is 0.

I didn't see anything in the shock process about leaving the pump running and I guess I just assumed the pool needed to "sit" (I didn't want to manually alter the chlorine results was my intention). I'm assuming nothing should be living in the water based on these result.

If your target was 14 and you overshot to 30, then clearly something was not correct in the poolcalculator or you did not measure after the first addition to determine how much to add the second time.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.