My DIY pool build

Hi everyone,

Long story short.

The pool is in my second house, that has been rented since three years ago.
It was suppossed to be leaved last December, but was no possible. They give me permission to build the pool in the backyard (they dont use it, they are persons from other state who are here due to bussines of their company, and for some reason, they have not finished their activities yet).

They are good people and let me work in the backyard, they "almost" finish their job in Monterrey ( I work where they have their activities), but at the end, something happens to delay them a little bit more.

Me, DW and the "crew" (three boys), all we are ansioux to fill the pool and, of course, here will be photos of the pool filled... whit water and people.

Best regards to all of you

Gumaro

No problem Gumaro, I can understand. I am just really anxious to see the result as you now have me considering the Kolorines tiles for my pool when I have to replace my liner. I searched them and found a website with some beautiful selections. I will just be patient.

Matt

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
More than very impressive. You've done what I consider a herculean effort in building that pool.
In the latest pictures, there is a fireplace in the corner of the yard. My thought is that based upon your work in the pool, that fireplace is likely to be something very special.
Can we get a close up of it?

Something tells me that today is a beautiful day there, sun shining, breeze blowing, music playing, much laughing and splashing. Enjoy your wonderful pool... knowing that it is something truly special that you have created with your family, with your own hands. Together.

Congratulations, and may you have many years of enjoyment in your hand built oasis.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.