My autofill

I agree, must be some sort of air purge issue. I've had good success using the suction from my pool vac disconnected from the navigator and held against the wall to clear the line.

But if you get too aggressive you can add air by running the tank empty. The only other thing I can think of is you have an issue with the pipe doing a whoop de do in the ground (I know super techy). Being that it changes level too many times in the ground and you are hydro locking the liquid in the pipe and the tank doesn't have enough volume to force the flow.

Im thinking this is going to be your issue. If it was air it would be purged when the pool drains back into the tank. But if you have ups and downs in your pipe its possible that the water in the tank just doesnt have enough force to push over the humps. If you can put the hose into the pipe from the tank end and see if it raises the pool level. The hose will have more force behind it that just the static pressure of the water in the tank.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.