Mustard "like" sediment in August

Thanks Richard! You are right, looking at it right now it is back to the "old" pool look. Crystal clear! I have another question (apologies). I'm leaving tomorrow for a week at least. I'm hoping that the sediment I'm backwashing was from some temporary outbreak and was just recirculating in the pool as the sand filter wasn't catching it. With the DE, it is evident that it is catching it.
s
So, before I bail for the week, I'll backwash one last time. Should I put in one last lighter dose of DE in case the pollen or whatever sediment is still there or will that be bad to have the pressure higher for a whole week. (I bought this whole pool, pump, filter on craigslist 4 years ago and know based on what I read here, the pump is too big, the filter is too small, etc and plan to upgrade next year)

What do you think? Backwash and leave it at 17 psi for the week or put in a bit of DE to catch anything else?

Thanks for yours or anyone else's input! This site is great!

Easy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.