Mustard Algae?

Mother nature is laughing at me now. Was feeling confidant that i had this licked. Was still letting fc drop yesterday without swg. Fc was still 11.5 yesterday afternoon. Pool was crystal clear so I turned off swg. After seeing flood warnings and some rain roll in I got paranoid and turned pump and swg on at 20% before going to bed. Woke up at 2:30am to a deluge. Couldn't see the water level except when lightning hit........couldn't see Skimmer tops at all anymore. Suns isn't up yet so don't know how bad it is but I suspect water is higher than its ever been since it is still raining. Can't wait to see what fc is now........ugh. and its Monday..............

I tested FC after sunrise while draining about 4-5 inches from pool this morning and FC was still above 10. Yay SWG. haven't added any chlorine in days now. So we will see what happens when we drop back to normal.......which I was anxious for because I wanted to get accurate ph readings so I could finish adding borates. This year has been nothing but rain. I had just added 100 lbs of salt before this rain storm and God only knows how many gallons we had to drain this morning to bring it back below the skimmers. It was ALOT. enough for us to ignore it while we talked a bit over coffee......maybe 15-20 minutes on waste?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.