MA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Got my CicruPool RJ-60 all plumbed and wired - best pool investment I've ever made.
My question is, the controller basically sits on a metal bracket. Whenever I go to open the door to check on settings etc, I need to hold the controller down so it doesn't move around.
Is there a more "solid" way to mount the controller so it doesn't move around so much?

Is the bracket screwed up tight to the wall?
If so perhaps some 3m double sided tape (this is what is used for car emblems), command tape or those little gorilla tape squares would do the trick

Reactions: lotsalemon
Got my CicruPool RJ-60 all plumbed and wired - best pool investment I've ever made.
My question is, the controller basically sits on a metal bracket. Whenever I go to open the door to check on settings etc, I need to hold the controller down so it doesn't move around.
Is there a more "solid" way to mount the controller so it doesn't move around so much?
Mine doesn’t move around. How is it mounted?

The bracket is screwed tight to wood post - the controller is hanging from that. I'll have to look at it more closely when I get home, but it can slide side-to-side.

If the controller is aligned with the bracket, it should have no lateral movement. I can easily open by placing thumb on the controller body and lifting gently with my first three fingers as I pull the door open. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20230815_150945731.jpg
    IMG_20230815_150945731.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 4
If the controller is aligned with the bracket, it should have no lateral movement. I can easily open by placing thumb on the controller body and lifting gently with my first three fingers as I pull the door open. :smile:
Mine is the same. Sounds like maybe the controller isn’t seated down all the way.

Weird - I checked again last night and it seems as seated down on that bracket as it'll go - I'll take it off again tonight and see what's going on.

thx for checking everyone!

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.