Gold Supporter
Jul 15, 2022
Broken Arrow, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a friend that works as a project manager for a roofing company. He came across this one... I asked him for the pic as I thought you all would enjoy it.

Motel - Freshly installed new pool! (Joking of course)
IMG_6142.jpeg

Yes, it is on the roof. Yes, I know, you can't do that legally (well advertise it as a pool for public use, at least I don't think?)

Edit: Proof of the roof thing:
satimage.png

PM me if you need a roofer in the area. Preferably without a pool on it.

Last edited:
I have a friend that works as a project manager for a roofing company. He came across this one... I asked him for the pic as I thought you all would enjoy it. I posted in here because I didn't know where else I could put it since I told him I would give him a shoutout for sharing the pic. But, mods, if you feel this can go in a more public forum, feel free to move and I'll remove this part of the post (or you can). LOL!

Anyway, without further ado...
Motel - Freshly installed new pool! (Joking of course)
View attachment 504622

Yes, it is on the roof. Yes, I know, you can't do that legally (well advertise it as a pool for public use, at least I don't think?)

Anyway, in the Northeast Oklahoma area and need your roof looked at / replaced / repaired? Residential and Commercial. Give Andrew at A Fricker Roofing a call!
View attachment 504629

I thought that read -

Andrew at “A FRICKEN Roofer” …

I was like, “that’s a great company name because whenever people have roof problems the first thing they say is, ‘well, now I need a frickin’ roofer!!’l

• Haha
Reactions: dBsooner
I thought that read -

Andrew at “A FRICKEN Roofer” …

I was like, “that’s a great company name because whenever people have roof problems the first thing they say is, ‘well, now I need a frickin’ roofer!!’l
I'll tell him to have the boss rename the company (or rename himself) to Fricken instead of Fricker. Perfect slogan!

I didn't ask questions. I just shook my head and asked to share the pic. LOL! I'm sure he brought up that point to the good folks at that their motel.
Hopefully. I’d still keep any eye out for it in those genre of YouTube videos ”top 10 engineering failures of 2023l…

The college I went to spent millions on a new multi-story library and finished the building before realizing they didn’t calculate the weight of books into the structural design…. I think they built a second library down the street and cut back on how many books the original could house to fix the problem.

• Wow

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So for anyone wondering, based upon the number of legs its a 12 ft bestway/coleman which is 30 inches tall.

282.6 cu ft
2114.13 gallons
17,631.84 lbs

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.