More Solar Cover Questions

Now I know why you all say these covers don't last. I just went down to Leslie's to look a their blue covers. They say they are 12 mil, but they are nowhere near the same as the ones I used to buy from them. Their current line of covers are super light, and the bubbles are thinner than the cover itself, and are soft like bubble wrap! The bubbles on the covers I used to get from them were much stiffer and seemed to be made of the same material as the cover itself. Do you any of you have covers where the bubbles are stiff? If so, were did you get yours?

My 2012 16mil cover had the same flimsy bubbles, which was it's eventual downfall.
The last one I had, and JUST threw away because some worn parts were starting to form a hole or two, also had larger bubbles than what I saw today. I shouldn't have thrown it out! I probably could've gotten another season out of it, and had more time to research a new one! :brickwall:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.