More last minute thoughts! Upgrading Jets - Waterways Poly storm or TwirlyByrd?

We have the snap in ones. They were the only option at the time we built our pool, although I would be hesitant to do Waterways again though because of plumbing issues, but maybe things have improved since in the last 7 years. Curious to know how you like them or had any issues. Good luck!

Hi AuroraB! By now your jets are in! What did you go with, 6 or 7? And you're going with the Waterways, right? I'm looking forward to hear how it all works out. I think I read your post last Sunday and said I would do some research. I did, but I didn't find anything different from what you mentioned here. The more I read, the more my brain hurt. I finally decided that understanding all the pressure and flow rate stuff was more than I could manage. Just way too many decisions for my sized brain.

My jets were stubbed out on Wednesday before the gunite. I have a lot in the spa, but I'm embarrassed to admit, I didn't push for the things I thought I wanted like calf jets, different positions and heights of jets, etc. And I really should have. But this pool building stuff is much more stressful than I thought it would be. Anyone else feel that way?? With mobility issues, I find I tire too easily. So..... on some things, I just more or less gave up. I so hope I don't regret that later. Too late Now!! I'm hoping all works out in the end!

When you get a chance, give us an update! Hope your back is doing well during all this building! Take care, Suz

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.