Missing in pool pop up

Cblock05

Feb 10, 2024
Florida
Hi everyone. I recently moved into a house with a pool. This is the first pool that I’ve had that has the in pool pop us. Upon move in one of the pop ups on the top step was missing. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal and would be easily replaced. However, I cannot for the life of me find a match or even a photo of the same model online. I’m hoping someone here has experience with this and can point me in the right direction. Any help would be much appreciated. I’ve attached a photo of the pop ups in my pool. IMG_7792.jpeg

Welcome to TFP.

I think that is from A&A Manufacturing which is now Pentair In-Floor Cleaning & Circulation.

Lets see what @proavia thinks.

Reactions: Cblock05
Allen @ajw22 is correct.
A&A Manufacturing (now owned by Pentair) will either have the correct replacement or a retrofit kit.

Their prices may be a little steep, but call them and ask them for exactly what you need.
Get the exact part number from them.
Then look online for places that sell the OEM replacement part at a lower cost.
Some are: Infloor Pool Parts, AA Popups, A&A Pool Products, Inyo Pool and several others.
Double check with some of them to be sure you are getting what you need.

Also, if the missing popup is on the top step, check to see if there is a standard and a low volume version of the popup you need. Usually, the top step takes the low volume version. Basically, the low volume version has a smaller exit hole where the water domes out when the popup is extended.

If you don't already have one, you will also need the removal/installation tool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.