Missing CYA Clear View Tube

RockyTopPool

Sep 12, 2022
Tennessee
I bought my TF 100 Salt test kit and got it last week. I started to use it this week and everything was cool until I got to the CYA test, and discovered the
"CYA Clear View Tube" was missing. There is nothing in the kit which seems to remotely resemble anything like what's specificed in the instructions. I've got two cylinders only, one marked the 'Chlorine Only' and the other clear graduated tube for the other tests. I've contacted support at [email protected], but so far, no response. Can anyone here help me out or point me in the right direction.

Hi @RockyTopPool , I'm fairly sure I've already emailed you back, but if not please reply here and I'll get you taken care of.
Apologies for the error!
Nate @ TFT
Nates customer service is better than his KITS and the KITs are tops in this category !!

Note this IS a compliment to Nate's service and his kits :)

Nates customer service is better than his KITS
Good luck getting Beezos to respond when you have an issue with Amazon. :ROFLMAO:

-Quality merch
-Guaranteed fresh supplies
-The owner steps in quick to make things right

*per many posts from real world members backing up all 3 statements. Until that changes, (which realistically I don't forsee happening), I will use them exclusively for the above reasons. A nominal shipping charge on a small order is entirely fair, for the peace of mind the purchase offers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.