Milky water - can’t clear up

Problem is, they are so large and almost have a monopoly on the industry for my area
And especially with all the people getting pools now, or moving and inheriting one, there is a line of uneducated newbies around the corner. Losing some older customers won’t even make a dent.

• Sad
Reactions: Aznewmom
I posted this in another thread somewhere but I got my Taylor kit through Lowry and Associates. They are the Canadian master distributor for Taylor. Google them and you can order a kit direct from them. They were super helpful last year. And this year I ordered reagents from them as well.

I wasn't quite sure if I could SLAM the white milkyness out, or if SLAM was just for green algae, but it sounds like that's my best solution for either problem.

So the milky white is dead algae. That doesn't mean that you are finished with the SLAM, but it's a good sign that you are on the right track. The continued chlorine is to make sure that all the algae is dead. The milky white will get filtered out and or settle to the bottom but it could take a week or two after the bulk of the algae is dead.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.