Mesh Pool Cover Help.

I need some help selecting a mesh pool cover. We have an odd shaped pool similar to a figure eight. I want to get a rectangular shaped one and use rope or something like that to pull it taut. Hoping to keep leaves and pine straw out. I tried a tarp but it was a mess and ended up dumping a lot of leaves back in the pool even after pumping water out. Pool is 25X45 ish width X length measuring widest parts . Economical is important.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

Most of the modern (inexpensive) pool covers are basically tarps of varying quality. Whatever you cover it with, you might want to add a leaf net on top of the tarp. This will allow you to remove the majority of leaves and pine straw periodically so you don't dump them back into the pool when you remove the cover.

Use water tubes (water bags) to hold the cover on. Using ropes might cause uneven stress on it and tear it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.