Menards - Midwest liquid chlorine sale - $.125/oz

wyzski

Jun 14, 2019
Illinois
Hello TFP,

FYI to everyone in the Midwest with access to Menards. They are running their 4th of July sale starting today and have 1 gallon of 12.5% liquid chlorine on a BOGO sale for 3.99. Via pool math this is $.125 per oz - AKA a great deal! Wanted to not only share this with others to help save some money but also ask if there is a "deals" section to TFP where users can make dedicated posts like this to help members save money on chems, pool accessories, so on. Lastly, how long do people here feel comfortable storing their liquid chlorine before it loses too much potency? Always good to stock up at a good price but if it goes bad before you can use it then it's truly just wasting money!

Link : https://www.menards.com/main/health...5-c-10137.htm?tid=6272813857003393171&&ipos=1

FYI to everyone in the Midwest with access to Menards. They are running their 4th of July sale starting today and have 1 gallon of 12.5% liquid chlorine on a BOGO sale for 3.99. Via pool math this is $.125 per oz - AKA a great deal!
My math says that its $0.25 an ounce. Is it $3.99 for two gallons? Then that would be a great price.
Wanted to not only share this with others to help save some money but also ask if there is a "deals" section to TFP where users can make dedicated posts like this to help members save money on chems, pool accessories, so on.
2019 Bleach Prices

I stocked up last time (Memorial Day, if memory serves), and since the weather has been horrible so far this "summer", I've only gone through about one case. So unlike last year, I have to give this one a pass. Last year I stocked up to the point that I ended the season with 2 gallons :)

Reactions: wyzski
Menard's typically (but not always) runs this BOGO sale at Memorial Day, 4th July and Labor Day. It is the best pricing I have found in the Northern Cincinnati area. Off to get three cases this evening!

Reactions: wyzski

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Huh. Interesting. My store isn’t advertising it. It’s just showing algaecide and the powder shock, and the shelf shows just the regular price. I’ll go back today and stock up and show them the online price if it’s not automatically reduced! This is great to know — so interesting that my store isn’t showing that it’s on sale on the shelf or in the circular.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.