Measuring Muriatic Acid

My tub is 200 gallons. I often add a teaspoon when topping off or making small adjustments. The big dropper is way easier than trying to pour into a teaspoon.

Yes, my bad. I missed where yours was ~200 gallons, so I could see wwhere a different method would be needed. Sounds like a dropper works perfect for you, I may look into something like that as well. Even though what I’m doing works for my situation , it is kind of a pain in the rear and there is likely a better way.

Tsk, tsk. No glass near a pool or spa. Murphy's Law: if it's plastic, you'll never drop it. If it's glass, it'll shoot right out of your hand!! There's only one way to get all the shards of broken glass out of a pool or spa, full or empty: with your feet!! Very reliable method, though it can take years.

+1000!!!

We use to have a tempered glass patio table. A sudden unexpected storm shattered it into a bazillion pieces! Thank goodness it wasn’t close enough to the pool to get glass in it! It took about 5 hours of vacuuming the brick patio to get all the glass up. I swore I’d never again have a glass anything on the patio or anywhere near the pool.

We use to have a tempered glass patio table. A sudden unexpected storm shattered it into a bazillion pieces! Thank goodness it wasn’t close enough to the pool to get glass in it! It took about 5 hours of vacuuming the brick patio to get all the glass up. I swore I’d never again have a glass anything on the patio or anywhere near the pool.

I'm such a dope... Mr. ListenToMyAdvice! I was talking containers, mugs, cups, wine glasses, measuring cups, etc. Tables never occurred to me. Both my patio tables are tempered glass. The tables are expensive. Hmmm, what could I replace the glass with?

Wood?
Sheet of plexiglass, maybe?
Not metal.

I'm such a dope... Mr. ListenToMyAdvice! I was talking containers, mugs, cups, wine glasses, measuring cups, etc. Tables never occurred to me. Both my patio tables are tempered glass. The tables are expensive. Hmmm, what could I replace the glass with?

Wood?
Sheet of plexiglass, maybe?
Not metal.

I got a table from Lowe’s with large tiles for the top (aluminum frame with four large tiles for the top).

My apologies to the OP for being off topic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.