Maytronics Dolphin Rebate Codes for 2023?

danvet

Jun 22, 2020
Maryland
Pool Size
I just bought a fancy new Dolphin robot and I heard there was a rebate on it. I spoke with our favorite Dolphin person at our favorite Dolphin store and she told me to look online. I've found details of two current promotions on Dolphin robots:
  • Dolphin Days of Summer (April 1 to July 31, 2023) (e.g. here)
  • Elite Digital Rebate (March 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023) (details here)
But nowhere can I find the rebate code that needs to be entered when you register the robot.

Can anybody supply me with the correct code or point me in the right direction?

I just submitted for the Dolphin Days Rebate using the rebate code from the site below. The Elite Digital Rebate would have been more money but I didn't see how to make it work with a purchase from Marina Pools. I was unable to register over the weekend since the website was broken for receipt upload but they seem to have fixed that now.

Screenshot_20230718_101028_OneDrive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: danvet and Newdude
I just submitted for the Dolphin Days Rebate using the rebate code from the site below. The Elite Digital Rebate would have been more money but I didn't see how to make it work with a purchase from Marina Pools. I was unable to register over the weekend since the website was broken for receipt upload but they seem to have fixed that now.

View attachment 514833
I’ve been trying to figure out the Elite rebate from Marina also. They are just trying to get me to shop elsewhere since they can’t guarantee the rebate, but according to Maytronics..if it’s a qualifying model and an Elite Dealer, it should be easy and the dealer will receive a code after we register the unit, that they send to us. Marina acts CLUELESS. …and don’t care to help or fine out. Not very Elite if you ask me. Their price is still good, which I also don’t really understand; since the pricing is pretty universal. …but I wish they were willing to figure the rebate out to help their customers?? Did you ask Maytronics about qualifying or help?:/

Back in June when I was robot shopping, if you googled anything about Dolphin cleaners, there was a sponsored ad from Maytronics as the first result. That ad campaign seems to be over now. If you clicked on the ad, it took you to a page where it showed you what it thought was your local dealer. You were then supposed to enter your email and you would be emailed a code from Maytronics that you could use for the Elite rebate. However, it said the rebate only applied if you made a purchase at that particular store. I tried using different browsers and hiding or sharing my location and it would suggest various different stores it thought were local. It once even suggested my local store was the Maytronics USA HQ in Atlanta. Since I could not get Marina Pool to be my local store, I did not see how the elite rebate would work for that purchase. I did ask Marina once about the Dolphin rebate and they seemed to be clueless, so I just left it at that. It did not seem that Marina would have to do anything to generate the Elite code - rather it seemed that the code would be sent from Maytronics directly to your email. For the Dolphin Days rebate, the dealer was supposed to give you a tear off slip with the rebate code. Marina did not offer this either, but since this code is generic, I just I ended up just submitting the code I found online for the $25 Dolphin Days rebate. The Elite rebate would have been $50. I did not ask Maytronics for help as it seemed clear what the Elite rebate terms were. However, now Maytronics seems to have removed most mentions of the Elite rebate from their website (still visible in the cached Google results), so if I were starting the process now, it would be unclear how it worked.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.