Low CYA in INTEX pool

Last year i was using 1x3"tablet a week and it kept my FC at 3 but this year 1 x3" tablet will mostly get me 1 or 1.5 FC.when i put in 2x3" tabet it raised to 2.5 to 3 so i think i'm gonna start using 2x3" tablet a week to see if the FC raises.

Tomorrow i'm gonna put in some CYA to help it a little raising the CYA level along with the 3" tablet

Yeah i know it is acidic and it raises the CYA,but i have a leak and my fill water has a Ph or nearly 8.0 and do to the leak my CYA is constant dropping so the tablet keeps it at the minimun level

So today checked the chem level i got
FC:1
Cc:0
PH:7.5
TA:was 60 and i added 31oz of baking soda now it has to be 90
CYA:30

I also put in 3oz of cal-hypo to raise my FC,so now it has to be 4 now.
Just wondering if i should raise my CYA because the pool gets allot of sun light and the FC always seems to be low?
I have been using 3"tablets so should i add some CYA powder or just continue using 3" tablet till the CYA goes higher?

Either will work. Just keep track of how many tablets you add. Each tablet is either 7 or 8 ounces, so you can use the Effects of Adding Chemicals section at the bottom of the pool calculator to see how many you can add.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.