Loop Loc Robbery

May 20, 2008
Waldorf, MD
I just got my quote for a replacement Loop-Loc cover. $4,000.

Now my cover is 19 years old and it has been good every year except the last couple of years.

I am having a hard time accepting that price.

The shape of my pool does not allow for the placement of a generic rectangle cover on my pool.

Has anyone figured out a more cost effective way to get a pool cover then go through Loop-Loc?

I just completed my 3rd winter season with a stock size HPI Yard Guard rectangular mesh cover from pool cover center dot com. Looks like prices have risen since my purchase. They also have Loop Loc. Depending on your needs, they might be an option for you.

I just completed my 3rd winter season with a stock size HPI Yard Guard rectangular mesh cover from pool cover center dot com. Looks like prices have risen since my purchase. They also have Loop Loc. Depending on your needs, they might be an option for you.
Ill check them out. I did read that dealers can add any mark up they want to on the price Loop Loc quotes them. so If they want to make $1,000 on the price of the cover, they just add $1,000 to the price.

For sure there are other companies out there that make these covers.

Try these people they made mine I am also in MD.

1653506907262.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.